Assignment 1 Error line 88,89

Hi all,

I have gone over this so many times, but I am continuously getting a syntax error stating the following:

 node index
/home/runner/assignment-1-candidate-testing-GirlOnAWing/candidate-testing.js:88
};
 node index
/home/runner/assignment-1-candidate-testing-GirlOnAWing/candidate-testing.js:89
};

SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
at wrapSafe (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1053:16)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1101:27)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1157:10)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:985:32)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:878:14)
at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1025:19)
at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:72:18)
at Object. (/home/runner/assignment-1-candidate-testing-GirlOnAWing/index.js:1:14)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1137:30)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1157:10)
exit status 1

I’m going to link the URL with my code down here:
[My Code]

There might be a missing bracket on one of your functions. If you click on the brackets you could see which one is missing. It could also be a spot missing ’ ; ’ , ’ ) ’ and that is when I usually get the error.

Thank you so much for replying. I have been clicking brackets and checking for missing semi colons for hours and I still cannot find it. I have even rewritten some of my code. I cannot figure out what I’m doing wrong. :sweat:

(syntaxError: Unexpected end of input) is something where a certain marker is needed. I follow the little red underline to find the issue with the code. It usually shows a little red underline after the spot where a mark is needed. I would mess around with the {} on the functions or endings on if/else statements. If there is no result in the “else” body code, it needs to end with a ; to work properly. It could even be something with a () missing. I would just follow that red underline to find the issue.