Assignment 1 Error message in Autograder "5 kilometer == 5000 meters"

I created Assignment 1 and it works per the instructions, however I continue to receive a rejection, I looked at the Autograder log this error message(see below). I initially forgot the trailing spaces for questions (since corrected), but this error message appears to say that 'True or false: 5000 meters = 5 kilometers. ’ should be 'True or false: 5 kilometer == 5000 meters? '.

Does this make sense to anyone? I don’t follow the error. I appreciate any assistance.

Failures:

[46]1) Candidate Testing solution questions contain the provided questions with trailing spaces
[47]Message:
[48]Expected [ 'Who was the first American woman in space? ', 'True or false: 5000 meters = 5 kilometers. ', '(5 + 3)/2 * 10 = ? ', 'Given the array [8, ‘Orbit’, ‘Trajectory’, 45], what entry is at index 2? ', 'What is the minimum crew size for the ISS? ’ ] to contain 'True or false: 5 kilometer == 5000 meters? '.
[49]Stack:
[50]Error: Expected [ 'Who was the first American woman in space? ', 'True or false: 5000 meters = 5 kilometers. ', '(5 + 3)/2 * 10 = ? ', 'Given the array [8, ‘Orbit’, ‘Trajectory’, 45], what entry is at index 2? ', 'What is the minimum crew size for the ISS? ’ ] to contain 'True or false: 5 kilometer == 5000 meters? '.
[51]at
[52]at UserContext. (/home/runner/work/assignment-1-candidate-testing-rfornkahl/assignment-1-candidate-testing-rfornkahl/spec/candidate-testing.spec.js:42:32)
[53]at
[54]
[55]17 specs, 1 failure
[56]Finished in 0.022 seconds

I fixed it by changing "True or false: 5000 meters = kilometers. " to "True or false: 5 kilometer == 5000 meters? "

The error makes no sense, because the instructions say “True or false: 5000 meters = 5 kilometers.” It’s like someone changed something in the autograder or something. I received the green check mark, so I guess everything is good.