I completed the exercise, but I am unsure if my approach is efficient.
The exercise states that we need two methods to update the book’s property if the book needs to be discarded. I made a
discard method for each with the different conditions (if over 5 years old for
Manual and if over 100 checkouts for
But, I only used one
update method to check the number of times a
Novel has been checked out. I did not put any methods in the
Book class. I called the methods and printed the objects.
The results are correct, but I’m concerned I still didn’t follow the instructions properly.
Thank you for your feedback.