How To Get Added to Slack Channel

Trying to figure out how to get added to the LC 101 Slack group. Anyone know how I can do that?

Thank you!

I am right there with you. When I try to create an account it requests an email that ends in @launchcode.org. I tried to just log in and it prompts me to create my own workspace…

I just put my Email ID in that place and logged in. And once you confirm your email through email account you provided, then you get another Email saying “LC101 Independent - February 2021 on Slack: New Account Details”. Here you will have a link to access the page you re looking for. HOPE THAT HELPS!!!

Are the Independent Track students allowed in the workspace?

I had a similar issue but was able to gain access by using the link included in the class announcement titled “Slack Workspace for Independent LC101!”. I don’t believe the other links are invites.

When you go to the main syllabus page
there is a link that says “slack workspace”. It gives you access to the lc101 workspace automatically. Before you log in, you will need to create a slack account first, or sign in with google. Do that first, then go back to the workspace link and you should be added

Ensure that you’re joining the Slack workspace via the invite link (listed in the ‘Announcements’ tab).