Huh? I don't understand anything. FRUSTRATING!

I’m at 4.2, and have no idea how I got here. I don’t understand anything I’m reading. There is 0 explanation in this program, so far. There is a lot of misspelled words, run on sentences, etc. Does anybody have any book references they can give so I can actually learn something?

3 Likes

(Oh my gosh I’m so sorry, I seriously thought this said posted five days ago! But, it looks like it was eight months ago. Oops! Well, the offer still stands haha)

Hi! I just joined today actually so I haven’t exactly had a chance to look through the content, but I actually have a linktree of links I’ve been collecting that are all about coding/programming. I’m trying to include everything but it’s been time consuming unfortunately. I feel like there are a few resources on there that explain things really well. I’m a beginner, totally learning on my own and from the very start. I feel like I have a good grasp on html and css so far haha. So hopefully that gives you an idea of where I am! Let me know if you’d like the link to my Linktree :slight_smile: they’re all free by the way. I added bootcamps and courses and stuff like that. Microsoft has amazing, in-depth documentation on EVERYTHING!! It’s a little hard to understand sometimes because they move fast sometimes, but there are tutorials and courses on there as well that are very tedious, but you’ll definitely learn it step by step and then some ha. Hope you’re able to find something that works, I’ll be on the lookout for a reply in case I can help.

Take care,
Missy