Java Assignment 3, Test Task Two

Hi guys! One of my Task Two Tests isn’t passing (see attached). I think it’s not detecting that there are 3 Ruby jobs because there is no break in between each of the tables (see second image attached).

In list-jobs.html, I have my th:block that creates the table, and so far I’ve tried the below:

1. Adding an extra blank row. This doesn’t work because it messes up the alternating color of the rows)
  2. Adding a break either after the last row before the </th: block> OR after the </th: block> but before the end of the table tag. This also doesn’t work as it just creates a larger space in between the “Jobs With Skill: Ruby” heading and the start of the table.

None of the above is solving the problem. Wondering if anyone has any advice? Thanks in advance!

(upload://moyIgvVWOv3u4u0t4Cf7skDpPzb.png)

Did you put the entire table of info within the th:block? That may be blocking it altogether? I didn’t use th:block at all. I just used tr and td for each table category. But I think you could also structure it as th:block wrapped around a tr and td for each category.

Hi Christina, thanks, you were right! I didn’t need to use a th:block at all.

Glad it helped :slight_smile:

1 Like