LC 101-Ind Assignment 2 - Bonus Missions required to pass? Anticipate spec adj's from instruct

For LC 101-Ind Assignment #2 - Is Bonus Missions (final part after C) Transform Scrabble Scorer) required to pass GitHub autograder and get Grade 1/1?
Running out of time I have to complete Assignment #2 which is working thru C). And want to check on above prior to commit/push to GitHub. I’m anticipating having to adjust my code to match autograder specs plus… do we need to complete Bonus Missions? In Assignment 1 I had a hard time figuring out what was expected per specs - looked in specs file but how to discern what is expected? Any hints appreciated.

Good question. I am not sure, but this assignment doesn’t have a hard deadline so you don’t have to worry about it being turned in on the 28th. Might be worth it to work through the bonus section.

Wait, it’s not due on the 28th?

According to what I see on canvas it is due Sunday, February 28th by 11:59PM. But this one doesn’t have to be turned in right on time (again from my understanding).

Answers to my 2.27 post questions above (could not edit any longer):
Is Bonus Missions (final part after C) Transform Scrabble Scorer) required to pass GitHub autograder?
No. Finally passed GitHub Autograder just now.
Is Bonus Missions (final part after C) Transform Scrabble Scorer) required to get Grade 1/1?
Assumed no since passed Autograder - please let us all know if find out differently for re-submit later.

@Clark can you shed some light on the bonus sections and whether they are required.