Turtle fill color

Hi! I’m having a bit of a problem with getting my turtle to fill in my shape with a color. I believe I know what methods to use but am not quite sure where in the program to put them. Is it before and after my loop? My program does everything else I ask it just not filling in the shape color.

You say methods and not method, which clues me in on what methods you have in mind (no, need to spoil the secret, right?), although it’s ambiguous whether you’re talking about 2 or 3 methods (which is key).
Should the methods be deployed before or after? From the method_s_ available, wouldn’t it suggest to be both----both before starting the loop and after exiting? 2 before and 1 after. or 1 after and 1 after or 1 before and 2 after: like when to eat a chocolate candy before a meal…

I don’t like speaking in riddles, tbh. I suppose the questions are bubbling up on my end because when you ask if it would be better to do it before or after your loop? It almost sounds like you are balking from running the code you have and seeing where the chips fall.
In the unlikely event that that is the case…
You won’t break anything in trying the methods out before and not after, after and not before, or both before and after the loop. They’re only turtles. I know it’s cruel to the turtles, but (yeah) I’m not a fan of this Python module…